Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012

Happy Mother's Day A Little Something

This year, I get to wish my Mom a Happy Mother’s Day in a way that I never have before – over the internet! 

{Side note: This is a photo of the two of us being silly between shots as we waited for my Dad to take a birthday photo (with his fancy camera . . . which I now envy) back in November. We both celebrate our birthdays in the same week. I gave a framed version of this photo to my Dad for Christmas with “Chris’ Angels” underneath it cut with vinyl using the Charlie’s Angels font.}

Even though I’m 31, my Mom still warns me to be careful when I use a knife.

I love you, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you Claire. Motherhood has been the greatest joy of my life, and I am so proud of both of my kids.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...