Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kitchen Shelving Transformation – Spray Painted Mason Jars

We are down to the second last kitchen shelving transformation project.

Spray Painted Mason Jars banner

This will be short and sweet because honestly, all you need to know is that I was inspired to use the colour Catalina Mist when I read this post by DecorChick on spray painted mason jars.


I followed Emily's easy step-by-step to paint my mason jars and you can, too!

 
The only thing that makes my mason jars different is that they are “Crown” mason jars, which means they are Canadian.


Mason Jars Crop WM

Mr. Mechanic inherited a property last summer and during the clean out I grabbed as many vintage mason jars as I could bring home in my box. Some were the beautiful blue, but contained things that looked like science experiments. I was not brave enough to open them. In the end, I brought home many Crown, Dominion and Corona mason jars, but only two were blue.


Mason Jars Zoom WM

That’s okay, though.

Until I can find more, Catalina Mist is doing a pretty good job!

closet-10-0310-de[1]


One project left – the chalkboard labels and then you’ll be able to see my secret project!  Looking forward to it!

Thanks for visiting :)
Pin It
P.S. Check out my other Catalina Mist spray painted kitchen projects here and here.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the color! I need to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! They look pretty. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Kathryn
    destinationcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painted mason jars! Great idea! The blue you chose is so pretty too!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great color, looks so pretty on the glass! Love the grocery sign too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors... I wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog today.

    Wishing you a haapy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great Claire! How lucky are you to have real vintage jars! Love that colour blue! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...