Friday, March 16, 2012

Checking In . . .

The kitchen shelf transformation is finished and took MUCH longer than expected because I’m a perfectionist and wanted everything ‘just so’. Consequently, I missed the window of time to take photos when the kitchen has a bit of natural light so I have a lot of photos to edit.

In the meantime, here’s a little surprise that I found growing in my backyard this afternoon. I am sure a squirrel chose the location because I know I didn’t!

Pure beauty, no editing required.

Early spring surprise

I hope it has been just as beautiful in your neck of the woods as it has been here for the March Break.

Be back soon with more pretty pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to comment - it makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...